March 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: March 8th 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Any one can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Desires of the Dead"
by Kimberly Derting


"She thought about resisting the urge to follow the sound, just ignoring it, especially here... with Chelsea, who knew nothing about her friend's"gift."  Besides, what did she think she would do once she found the body that beckoned her?" (Page 23)

5 comments:

  1. I just got The Body Finder on Sunday and I am so pumped to read it. This just sounds like such a good series!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desires of Dead sounds to be an interesting book but I didn't pretty much like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Body Finder. Hopefully Desires of the Dead is on it's way to me right now!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won this one but don't have the first kinda frustrating as I'd like to read the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished The Body Finder last night, and Adored it! I can't wait to start Desires of the Dead. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete