August 9, 2012

Review: The Children and the Wolves


The Children and the Wolves by Adam Rapp
Pub. Date: February 2012
Pages: 160
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Short and Sweet Synopsis: This book is about a trio of teens who abduct a young girl.  

I'm not a squeamish person and I don't shy away from books that deal with interesting topics, but "The Children and the Wolves"did nothing for me. I'm left just confused after reading this book. I wish the book had focused on one character because the four voices weren't always distinct and the four year old girl just was unrealistic.

The best thing I can say about this book was that it was short. It took me about 2 hours to read. If it had been any longer, I would have felt like I completely wasted my time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment