August 11, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

"City of Bones"
Cassandra Clare
Excerpt from page 45:

Just promise me you won't come home. Go to Simon's and call Luke- tell him that he's found me-" Her words were drowned out by a heavy crash like splintering wood.

Teaser Tuesdays was started by MizB on her blog. On Teaser Tuesdays participants are asked to grab the book they are currently reading and open it to a random page. Then fist two "teaser" sentences on that page between lines 7 and 12. The key is to entice readers to pick up the book without giving away any spoilers.

11 comments:

  1. Loved this book. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser. I love that book. You can read my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very mysterious...don't come home! Makes me want to know what's so threatening. Great teaser!

    You can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like they are in trouble, nice teaser. read my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard these books are fantastic.
    And your teaser certainly does not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this book as well as City of Ashes & City of Glass. Great series!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I picked these up at one point, but had to return them to the library too quickly. I'll have to check them out again! My teaser is here: http://mykingdomforabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous teaser. I haven't heard of this book. Very cool. So glad you shared. Thank you also for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete