February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday Feb 1st 2011

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"The Truth About Forever"
by Sarah Dessen

"After I scanned the first two lines, though, it was clear that my self-esteem and general emotional well-being were, to Jason anyway, secondary. After your last email, he wrote, I'm concerned that you're not putting your full attention into the job." (Page 47)

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh. That doesn't sound good! Here's mine: http://www.southernfiberreads.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday.html

    New follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh! Cool teaser, I also like that cover...I'm one of those cuckoo people who judge books by their covers lol...I'm your newest follower!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lah,
    I am one of those cuckoo people, so don't worry about judgement from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not such a great guy huh?

    My teaser is here:http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-2111.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser!! I soo need to read this one! Thank you for sharing!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen Sarah's books around and they seem to be so popular. I might have to give them a try.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Small world, is read the same book. I'm not too into the new, only the fifth chapter, but it would be interesting to see what it published. You know, if you feel lazy.

    ReplyDelete