October 1, 2009

Legendary October Book Release

October 1st
"Ballad: The Gathering of Faerie"- Maggie Stiefvater
Maggie Stiefvater is a beautiful writer and I know a lot of people have been waiting for this sequel of "Lament: Faerie Queen's Deception" to appear on shelves! I loved "Shiver" and am looking forward to reading more of her works.

October 5th
"Fire"- Kristin Cashore


I read Graceling when it first came out and loved it. I have been dying for this book to come out for months. All the amazing reviews for the book have only heightened my anticipation!

October 6th
"Van Alen Legacy" (Blue Bloods Series #4)- Mellissa De La Cruz
I haven't read this series yet, but everyone I know has been trying to get me to read it. This book is definitely going on my to read list.

October 13th
"Hush, Hush"- Becca Fitzpatrick
I have been hearing wonderful reviews for this book. I can't wait to read it and see if it lives up to the hype!

October 15th
"ArchEnemy" (The Looking Glass Wars)- Frank Beddor

This is another series that I hear is a must read. I know a lot of people who will be excited to hear that this book is coming out.

"Gateway"- Sharon Shinn

I found this book simply by browsing the new releases on Amazon. The cover is beautiful and I have trouble resisting books that involve parallel worlds.

October 27th
"Tempted" (House of Night Series #6)- P.C. Cast

I have only read the first book in this series, but I thought it was awesome. I want to read the series together, so the House of Night series is going at the top of my Christmas list!

4 comments:

  1. All of them looks great. I heard so many good things about Graceling, that I want to read it so bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can win a copy of Ballad on my blog. Enter by 10/08!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina- Graceling is definitely a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess- Thanks for letting us know about your contest!

    ReplyDelete