November 22, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge Update

I just realized I have read 14 books by 2010 debut authors! Yay! I am still planning on reading 4 or 5 more books, but I just can't believe I didn't realize I past the 12... oops! I hope everyone is on track with this challenge.
  1. Hex Hall- Rachel Hawkins
  2. Paranormalcy- Kiersten White
  3. The Iron King- Julie Kagawa
  4. The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting
  5. The Secret Year- Jennifer Hubbard
  6. Nightshade- Andrea Cremer
  7. Bleeding Violet- Dia Reeves
  8. The Replacement- Brenna Yovanoff
  9. The Mark- Jen Nadol
  10. Dirty Little Secrets- C.J. Omololu
  11. A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend- Emily Horner
  12. The Ghost and the Goth- Stacey Kade
  13. Halo- Alexandra Adornetto
  14. A Measure of Disorder- Alan Tucker

2 comments:

  1. I am honoured to be on your list with all these great books. I just read The Rebellion Renegade X recently and fully deserves the first place its great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the debut author challenge and I like your view on the sea has won a contest on my blog. Please see.
    clear wireless

    ReplyDelete