March 26, 2009

Thursday Updates

This week's blog entry is going to focus on movies that I've watched recently.

This weekend I saw "I Love You, Man" and I loved it! It was hilarious and had a great message behind it. If you like Paul Rudd or/and Jason Segel then this is a movie you must see. They both play their roles perfectly and the movie managed to enhanced my huge crush on Jason Segel! If you do not know who Jason Segel is then you need to watch "How I Met Your Mother", "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", "Freaks and Geeks" (he is a dream boat in this movie!), and "Knocked Up". He also has a tiny role in "Can't Hardly Wait" as "Watermelon Guy", which you can view on YouTube.

I also really enjoyed the movie "He's just not that Into You". It was just a lot of fun and basically summed up everything in the book into a couple of hours. I would still suggest reading the book for any female who wants to better understand guys they are in relationships with.

I am also happy to say that I finally got a chance to watch my "Twilight" DVD last night. Of course I saw the movie opening night, but I hadn't gotten a chance to see it since then. Honestly, I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if I didn't think Robert Pattinson was such a hotty. Tall, dark, and handsome... totally my type. Although I have to say that he's no Jason Segel. I would totally date Robert Pattinson but I think I would rather marry Jason Segel... like either of those day dreams will EVER happen! ANYWAY! Other than Robert Pattinson, the next best thing about the Twilight movie is the soundtrack. It has really great songs throughout the whole movie. Especially the baseball scene! That is probably my favorite part of the movie.

"Prom Night" the remake is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. it was just totally generic and unrealistic in so many different ways. I have to say that this is a movie that I wouldn't bother watching. I love horror movies, especially cheesy ones... but there was nothing redeeming about "Prom Night".

Sorry this post is late! I had a lot more to say then I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment