October 1, 2009

Thursday Update

I am so excited that I got myself back to running at the gym today! I should really say jogging because the treadmill was only at 5.0... but it just isn't as exciting when I put it that way. I need to find some good audio books to listen to at the gym. I just finished "Dead and Gone" and need something new and exciting. If anyone has suggestions I would be grateful!

I Watched Can’t Hardly Wait last night. I forgot how many celebrities are in it. I’m not just talking about Freddie Prinze Jr., Mattthew Lillard, and Paul Walker. Sarah Michelle Gellar appears for 5 seconds. Anna Paquin plays Zach’s sister. Lil’ Kim is one of Taylor Vaughan’s friends and we can’t forget Usher as the DJ. I love watching older movies because you realize all the random people who are in them. Even though the movie is really cheesy and my high school was NOTHING like it, I still have a special place in my heart for it.

I think that is it for this week. School is taking over my life again, so I don't have too much excitement going on. Luckily it is only for 2 more months!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried an audio book before! Have fun at school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina- They are great for long drives or to listen to at the gym.

    ReplyDelete