January 20, 2010

Contest Policies

Contest Policies:

I am hoping to have more contests on this blog and thought it would be helpful to have contest policies.
  • You must be 13 or older to enter any contests on this blog.
  • I will be e-mailing you for contact information so be sure you type in your e-mail correctly.
  • I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.
Helpful Hints:
  • Check, double check, and maybe even triple check deadlines!
  • Most contests are only open to US residents, but check to see who the contest is open to so you don't miss out.
  • Follow the instructions so I don't have to disqualify you.
  • Make sure you type in your contact information correctly.
These policies can be changed whenever I feel it is necessary. I'll try to give clear instructions for all contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment