September 4, 2010

2010 Reading Challenges Update

I just realized that I am terrible at keeping up with this... I have been doing the challenges though! I have read 26 books for the Paranormal Book Challenge. I think that means I am super behind my goal of 50. If 24 of my 28 books remaining are paranormal, then technically I can do it, but I don't think that will happen. For the 100+ Reading Challenge I am at a good pace. If I read between 6-7 books a month then I will have accomplished that! This is definitely a doable. For the Debut Author Challenge, I have read 8 out of 12. It is safe to say that I will make that goal. Maybe I should try for 15... Here are the list of books I've read. Paranormal Book Challenge books are highlighted and Debut Author Challenge books say Debut next to them ( I know you probably figured that one out on your own). Good luck to everyone else with their book challenges. If you aren't doing anything then I suggest trying at least one next year, they are just a lot of fun! I am definitely going to do the Debut Author Challenge for 2011... assuming there is one.

01) Fallen- Lauren Kate
02) Ivy- Julia Hearn
03) Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey- Trenton Lee Stewart
04) The Secret Year- Jennifer Hubbard (Debut)
05) The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold
06) Bleeding Violet- Dia Reeves (Debut)
07) Maid Sama! Volume 1- Fujiwara Hiro
08) Incarceron- Catherine Fisher
09) A Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame- Brenda Woods
10) The Cheat to Lose Diet- Joel Marion
11) The Iron King- Julie Kagawa (Debut)
12) NG Life Volume 1- Mizuho Kusanagi
13) NG Life Volume 2- Mizuho Kusanagi
14) NG Life Volume 3- Mizuho Kusanagi
15) My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult
16) The Host Club- Bisco Hatori
17) Shutter Island- Dennis Lehane
18- Dirty Little Secrets- C.J. Omololu
19) The Tenth Circle- Jodi Picoult
20) Leviathan- Scott Westerfeld
21) Hex Hall- Rachel Hawkins (Debut)
22) The Looking Glass Wars- Frank Beddor
23) The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting (Debut)
24) The Mark- Jen Nadol (Debut)
25) The Dead-Tossed Waves- Carrie Ryan
26) Pirates Latitude- Michael Crichton
27) The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
28) A Hopeless Romantic-Harriet Evans
29) Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side- Beth Fantaskey
30) My Soul To Save- Rachel Vincent
31) Seeing Red- Frank Beddor
32) Shinju- Laura Joh Rowland
33) Aria (Volume 1)- Kozue Amano
34) Push- Sapphire
35) Little Miss Red- Robin Palmer
36) The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma- Trenton Lee Stewart
37) Heist Society- Ally Carter
38) Marcelo in the Real World- Francisco X. Stork
39) Secret Vampire (Night World Book 1)- L.J. Smith
40) Daughters of Darkness (Night World Book 2)- L.J. Smith
41) Spellbinder (Night World Book 3)- L.J. Smith
42) Darkly Dreaming Dexter- Jeff Lindsay
43) Good In Bed- Jennifer Weiner
44) Jekel Loves Hyde- Beth Fantaskey
45) Dead in the Family- Charlaine Harris
46) Something Like Fate- Susane Colasanti
47) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larson
48) Looking For Alaska- John Green
49) Prom- Laurie Halse Anderson
50) The Red Pyramid- Rick Riordan
51) Size 12 is Not Fat- Meg Cabot
52) Anansi Boys- Neil Gaiman
53) A Measure of Disorder- Alan Tucker (Debut)
54) Perchance to Dream- Lisa Mantchev
55) Broken Birds; The Story of My Momila- Jeannette Katzir
56) Pretty Little Liars- Sara Shepard
57) Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume 1- Soumei Hoshino (Illustrator), QuinRose (Author)
58) Alice in the Country of Hearts Volume 2- Soumei Hoshino (Illustrator), QuinRose (Author)
59) The Girl Who Played With Fire- Stieg Larsson
60) A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend- Emily Horner (Debut)
61) Linger- Maggie Stiefvater
62) Airhead- Meg Cabot
63) Before I Die- Jenny Downham
64) Flawless- Sara Shepard
65) Shadowland: The Mediator- Meg Cabot
66) The Ghost and the Goth- Stacey Kade
67) Girls in Trucks- Katie Crouch
68) The Chosen One- Carol Lynch Williams
69) To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
70) Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins
71) The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest- Stieg Larsson
72) Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment