September 15, 2010

Changed My Rating System

I have slightly changed my rating system because I just need something between liking a book and loving a book.

6- Favorite!
5- Loved It
4- Really Liked It
3- Liked it
2- Take it or leave it
1- Leave it

I am hoping this will reduce the amount of something.5 ratings and help clarify how much I loved a book. I will take me a little while to go back and re-rate my old reviews, but I have been thinking about this for a while and it must be done. I kind of wish I had sucked it up and done this a few months ago... oh well!

2 comments:

  1. I like this rating system! I rarely give books 5 stars because I think of 5 as my absolutely favorites. But somehow giving a 4 doesn't always work for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindi.
    I know what you mean. I used to get stuck on trying to figure out how to rate certain books on my old rating system. I am hoping I won't have that problem now.

    ReplyDelete