January 17, 2011

Excerpt from Sarah Dessen's New Book "What Happened to Goodbye"

I am sure you have heard this by now, but Sarah Dessen posted the first chapter of her new book "What Happened to Goodbye" online a couple days ago. The book comes out in May and I CAN'T WAIT! I think I have to skip reading the first chapter because I will probably die from anticipation for this book. I love Sarah Dessen, once I start reading a book I can't stop. Her writing is my drug of choice.
Sorry I went on a bit of a rant! If you are interested in checking out the first chapter, which I am sure more of you are like "shut up and post the link already?!", just click here.
I think I am going to have to read some Sarah Dessen soon... I think I am going through withdrawal!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sarah Dessen too and I can't wait for this one to come out too. When she was promoting Along for the Ride I got to see her and it was an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete