January 17, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you so much Cheree Smith of Justified Lunacy for thinking of me for the Stylish Blogger Award! You should definitely check out her blog because she has some great reviews, but also a really interesting post about the "5 Things Writers Don't Want to Hear From Readers".

Here are the rules if you are awarded:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things about myself:
  1. My favorite color is pink.
  2. I am dying to go to Greece and I may even implode if it doesn't happen within the next 3 years!
  3. I started a book in college as part of my creative writing degree but haven't even looked at it in almost 3 years... I should probably get on that.
  4. I love working out because it is a great way to get rid of my pent up frustrations.
  5. I love junk food and would probably be obese if I didn't weigh myself every week.
  6. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
  7. I get overly anxious about stupid things but I push my comfort level purposefully so my anxiety doesn't control my life.
15 Great bloggers to pass this onto:
  1. Alison Can Read
  2. Her Stardust Soul
  3. The Allure of Books
  4. Dahlias Eclectic Mind
  5. Book Noise
  6. One Page at a Time
  7. Small Review
  8. Just Your Typical Book Blog
  9. YA Bliss
  10. Frazzled Book Nommer
  11. Dreaming of Books
  12. J'adore Happy Endings
  13. YA Book Freak
  14. YA Lit Crave
  15. Book Labyrinth
Now I shall contact all these great bloggers and let them know they wont the award. I found some new and great blogs because of this contest!

12 comments:

  1. You're welcome, you deserved the award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aimee! Wow, a bunch of great blogs on your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much Aimee. :) I've been wanting to go to Greece, as well. :O I'm absolutely enamored by the Mediterranean region.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award, girl!!! You are quite stylist yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Aimee! This is awesome, especially being a new blogger!
    Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I love working out too -especially running. I'd also love to go to Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! That's so sweet of you to think of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for thinking about me with this award! Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, but I am just writing up my award post now.

    Thanks so much for the job search comment, too. And no, it wasn't cheesy at all. I appreciated that you took the time to write it. <3 =)

    ReplyDelete