January 16, 2011

On My Chair Jan. 16 2011

Here are the books I am currently reading, books I have bought, borrowed or have been sent to me, and books I am planning on starting this week (this post was inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox). I am very excited about these books that I received for Christmas!

This is my first video blog! I actually made it a week ago, but I had so much trouble editting and converting the file that this is the first time I figured it out enough to post it. I actually did finish "Across the Universe" and it was awesome. You can check out my review here. I am sorry if the picture and audio quality are terrible, but it just took so long to figure out that I kind of give up. Hopefully I will have better luck with the next video.

3 comments:

  1. Great reads! I really want to read Across the Universe and Matched.
    New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bunch of books. Congrats on making your first vlog! I bought my copy of Across the Universe this week, I can't wait to start reading it. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Across The Universe!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete