January 1, 2012

2012 Goals, Challenges, and lists!

I know I failed last year, but I am going to do the Debut Author Challenge again and this year I am going to crush it!  
Here are a list of some of the books I plan on reading for the challenge:

Tempest
by Julie Cross

Born Wicked
by Jessica Spotswood

Article 5
by Kristen Simmons

Innocent Darkness
by Suzanne Lazear

Trafficked
by Kim Purcell

Fracture
by Megan Miranda

Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters

by Meredith Zeitlin

I know that is only 7 books, but I don't do well when I plan on reading certain books.
  
2012 Reading Challenge
This year I plan to read at least 100 books!  I did it two years ago and I know I can do it again!  I would join the challenge, but I am seeing that the blogger running it doesn't count audio books.  This is a problem because I often read a book at home and listen to it in the car or at the gym so that I can read as much as possible.  If anyone knows of a 100+ Reading Challenge that includes audio books, please let me know.   At any rate, I am challenging myself!

Books I Plan to Read in 2012

Daughter of Smoke and Bone
By Laini Taylor

Crossed
By Ally Condie

Pandemonium
by Lauren Oliver

Spell Bound
by Rachel Hawkins

Matched Book 3
by Ally Condie

Bitterblue
by Kristin Cashore

A Million Suns
by Beth Revis

The Soul
by Stephenie Meyer

Bloodrose
by Andrea Cremer

Tempest
by Julie Cross

The Last Echo
by Kimberly Derting

Cinder
by Marissa Meyer

The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green

Innocent Darkness
by Suzanne Lazear

The Pledge
by Kimberly Derting

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
by Ransom Riggs

The Scorpio Races
by Maggie Steifvater

Legend
by Marie Lu

Future of Us
by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

Shatter Me
Tahereh Mafi

Feel free to post a link in the comments with your list of challenges or books you plan on reading this year.  :)  Happy Reading to all in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment