January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays January 10th 2012



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Any one can participate! Just

1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!
***Please avoid spoilers!***

Crossed

Ally Condie

"It's a song, I tell myself, same as I always do  The bass sounds of the heavy shots, the soprano of the screams and the tenor of my own fear." (Page 17)


I am so excited I finally have this book!  I have been waiting on the wait list at my library since it came out.  It feels like forever, but I guess it has only been two months.  Now it is time to read it... yay!

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comments.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read this one! I actually have both Matched and Crossed but haven't read either yet. Sad huh?

    My TT is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-10-2012.html

    ReplyDelete