January 11, 2015

2015 TBR Challenge

I am going to admit to you all something shocking so prepare yourself. I might have a problem with purchasing books then never reading them. I know, it is TERRIBLE! I just can't help buying books that are in need of a good home! It gets worse; instead of reading these beautiful books, I pick up books at the library and read those instead. The pressure of a due date is just too much! THE GUILT! Okay, I'm done with the dramatics. 

My Friend Linda told me about the 2015 TBR Pile Challenge and I knew this was the perfect year to do it because at some point I will be moving. If you have ever moved then you understand that moving boxes of books is the worst. As part of the challenge I need to post a list of books I plan to read, so here it is:

1) In Darkness by Nick Lake
2) Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
3) Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
4) Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
5) Hannah's Dream by Diane Hammond
6) All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
7) Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
8) The Wise Mans Fear by Patrick Rothfus
9) Timebound by Rysa Walker
10) Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

Alternates
Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck

My one concern is that I usually hate when I have to finish a book for any reason. Yes, I know it is very childish of me. I'm hoping if I just allow myself to put down the books if they aren't working for me that I'll eventually be in the mood to read all of them. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment