December 19, 2009

100+ Reading Challenge

Yup, I am going to do my best to read 100 books in 2010!

Rules of the challenge:
1) Try to read 100 or more books
2) They can be books of any format (graphic novels, novellas, Manga, eBooks...)
3) You don't need to make a list, but you can write one if you would like and can change it at any time.
4) You can count books that you are reading for other challenges.
5) You have to read the books between January 1st and December 31st of 2010.
6) Sign up by going to J. Kaye's Book Blog and signing Mr. Linky. There is more information on the rules at the blog itself, so check it out.

I am really excited to try to complete this challenge! It sounds kind of scary, but there are so many fantastic books that I need to read that I'm sure I'll enjoy it even if I don't read 100 books! I think I'll take some time to come up with my list of books I want to read.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aimee! So glad you are joining in this fun challenge. I can't wait for 2010 to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading challenges. I hope you can stick to it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete