December 14, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


I am so excited to have received my second award for my blog! Thank you Sherry (Flipping Pages for All Ages) for finding my blog worthy of such an award.

The easy peasy rules:
1) List 10 honest things about yourself
2) Pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers

Here is the list of my 10 honest things. I hope they are not too shocking!

  1. During the winter I will go weeks without shaving my legs... yes it is gross but I am lazy. Although now that I wear dresses at work at least once a week I won't be able to get away with that.
  2. Sometimes I will get halfway through a book and then just never finish it.
  3. I don't do textbook reading for a huge majority of my courses.
  4. Whenever people give me smelly soaps or lotion as a gift, I have to give it to my mom because I am allergic. She has saved hundreds of dollars on soap.
  5. I love Hello Kitty so much that my bathroom is decorated in Hello Kitty everything.
  6. My biggest weaknesses are fried food and frosting.
  7. I have very large hands that tend to be the same size as my guy friends. Even those who are 6 to 7 inches taller than me.
  8. I like to listen to music that I call "ridiculously bad" because the corny lyrics and beat make me laugh.
  9. When I was little I pretended to have my own radio show when I was in the shower. I don't know why, but I have always found showering to be a boring part of everyday life.
  10. I have a growing pirate addiction. I worry that one day I will wake up and think I am one.
Here are the honest bloggers I would like to bring to the spotlight:
Carrie (Carrie's YA Bookshelf)
Lili (ChicaReader)
Katie (My Life In Books)

Yan (Books By Their Covers)
Taschima (Bloody Bookaholic)
Tina (Fantastic Book Review)
Hope (Hope's Bookshelf)
Liyana (LiyanaLand!)
Kristy (The Story Siren)
Lizzie (The Book Obsession)

8 comments:

  1. Congradualtions!!! Omg I have huge hands too. Thats where I get my basketball name manhands, not very flattering, but whatever. Nice group of blogs, they are all deserving.
    Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! So, when will we see you as a pirate ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too funny, we have lots in common!! My favorite honest comment is def. the pirate one though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award and congrats to you too!

    I'm not mad at ya on #1! LOL - It happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey I don't shave my armpits xD legs aren't so bad ;P

    Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, and thanks so much! :D I agree with no 2 and 3. *high fives!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow u really are honest hehe

    Thank you so very much! and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the congrats! I should find a picture of me decked out in my pirate costume...

    ReplyDelete