December 1, 2009

Christmas List

Dear Santa,

This year I have been extra nice and have worked very hard, so I hope you will be generous enough to put some of these amazing books under my Christmas Tree:


"Ballads of Suburbia"- by Stephanie Kuehnert
"Rampant"- by Diana Peterfreund

"The Looking Glass Wars"- by Frank Beddor

"Tricks"- Ellen Hopkins
"The Mysterious Benedict Society"- by Trenton Lee Stewart

"The Fairy Tale Detectives (Sisters Grimm Series #1)-by Michael Buckley

"Leviathan"- Scott Westerfield

"Fallen"-Lauren Kate
"Ice"- Sarah Beth Durst


I tried to for as little as possible, but it was hard because of all the great books that came out this year. I hope you and Mrs. Claus are doing well. Happy Holidays!


-Aimee

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get all of the books on your list. Happy Hollidays to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of 'em are on my list as well. xD
    Hope you get everything you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know, you won an award over at my blog!

    Flipping Pages for All Ages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays to you too Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianne-
    I hope you get the books you asked for too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sherry! I'll have to take sometime to come up with my 10 honest things. I try to be as honest as I can about my review, so I am glad to see it is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete