November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

I am so excited that Kristi (The Story Siren) is hosting another year of the Debut Author Challenge! I read some amazing books in 2010 that I wouldn't have picked up if it hadn't been for the challenge. I recommend everyone join because it really pushes you to read books you may not have picked up on your own. The challenge is pretty easy, just read 12 book in 2011 by debut authors in 2011.
Here is the list of books I plan on reading... I may add titles in the next couple of days:

Across The Universe- Beth Revis
Blood Magic- Tessa Gratton
Between Shade of Gray- Ruta Sepetys
A Touch Mortal- Leah Clifford
Angelfire- Courtney Allison Moulton

For more information about the challenge just click here.

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! i hope you find some great new authors! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for joining the challenge. looks like you have a large list of titles. Happy reading and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always equal to the intentions of reading challenges, but are not so miserably. I could participate in this side, especially because I know that I could win even try.
    dreambox 500s

    ReplyDelete