May 20, 2009

Contest: Two Signed Book From The Percy Jackson Series!!!

Contest for two signed hardcover books in the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series": "The Last Olympian" and "The Lightning Thief".


(This is a picture of the actual books you can win!)

Yes I am holding my first blog contest! I was lucky enough to go to a book signing that author Rick Riordan was having in Wesley Massachusetts last week and I put him to work signing books! I have to say I feel kind of guilty... but I thought people might be really excited about having two signed books by an amazing author! If you haven't read any of Rick's books, then here is a great chance to get the first and last books free! I wish I could have gotten the whole series for you guys, but I have no money.

Here are the contest rules:
The contest will end at midnight Wednesday June 17th Eastern Standard Time (so entries must be in by 11:59 on Tuesday June 16th). To enter just respond to this post with your e-mail address. You will get 1 entry for just letting me know you're interested in the contest, 2 entries for following my blog previous to this post, 1 entry for becoming a follower, and 2 entries for posting this contest on your blog. That means in grand total you could have up to 5 entries into the contest if you were already a follower of my blog and up to 4 entries if you were to add my blog after this post. This contest is limited to US residents (sorry to everyone this excludes). The winner will be selected totally randomly and I will contact them by e-mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I left any important information out of this post. This is my first contest so I am really hoping it is a success. If anyone has any suggestions or feedback, feel free to contact me through e-mail. My e-mail is aigagnon@gmail.com.

P.S. Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world for so long... I have had an intense month so far! A lot of exciting things are going on and I have just been running around like crazy. I'll let everyone know what I've been up to on Thursday. I hope I haven't missed too much these past few weeks.

12 comments:

  1. congrats on holding your first contest! I've been wanting to read this series forever, so please count me in! I follow, previously:-D
    addictedtobooks1993@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read The Last Olympian. Please include me in your giveaway.
    Thanks
    Carlene
    iluvreading(at)verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower.
    Thanks
    Carlene
    iluvreading(at)verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats on hosting your very first contest!

    Ok, so I commented to this post, became a follower, and I am now putting these details on my blog's sidebar!

    Count me in!
    reviewabook123.blogspot.com
    reviewabook123@yahoo.com

    Also, come check out my contest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read all but the last Percy Jackson but I don't own any of them. I just adore this series! I recently had my first contest too. Congrats! :)

    Now a follower!

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be entered in the contest Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gtomao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please enter me! I'm already a follower and I'm linking this to my blog

    http://butterflybookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/06/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Kim
    bookbutterfly9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to win these books!

    I'm a new follower.

    I posted a link to this contest on my sidebar here:
    http://hookedonyabooks.blogspot.com/

    lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to be entered. Already a follower.

    Carrie
    poptart675@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great Contest! I would love to be entered.
    +2 Im already a follower!

    Liz

    liztapioka14[at]yahoo[dot].com

    ReplyDelete