November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving... then have a happy day! This year my parents, my brother, and I are just bumming around the house and eating lots of great food. My dad always cooks a great breakfast and my mom follows up with the insane amount of classic Thanksgiving food. I try to help out where I can, but I don't know how to cook and I like to watch the parade.
This year I have a lot to be Thankful for:
I am finishing up my MLIS in 2 weeks
I have a fantastic boyfriend
My family who has been immensely supportive this year. I couldn't have gotten through this year without them.
All you guys following my blog, which is great especially since I haven't been able to post as much as I would like to. Just stick with me for a couple of more weeks!
All my friends for their understanding and patience.
My cozy apartment that has become my escape from the craziness of it all.
My car for still running after 10 years.
And of course all the authors out there who are writing all those fantastic books!

Feel free to share your Thanksgiving traditions and what you are Thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment