November 10, 2009

R.I.P. IV Challenge Wrap Up


My first book challenge is over and I am overall pretty happy with my results. I did complete "Peril the First", which was finishing 4 books, but I did not complete the "Short Story Peril". I only got through 3 Sundays of Short Story reviews. Out of my original list I completed:
"Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater
"From Dead to Worse" by Charlaine Harris
"Forest of Hands and Teeth" by Carrie Ryan

I also finished:
"The Monstrumologist" by Rick Yancey

"Dead and Gone" by Charlaine Harris
"Betrayed" by P.C. and Kristen Cast
"My Soul to Take" by Rachel Vincent
"City of Glass" by Cassandra Clare
"A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore

Here is a list of short stories that I read:
"Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark":
"A New Horse, Alligators", "Room for One More", and "The Girl Stood On a Grave"
"Harry" by Rosemary Timperley
"W.S." by L.P. Hartley

I really enjoyed doing this challenge and I hope to participate in more once this semester is over. I will be looking forward to doing this challenge next year and I won't have school as an excuse if I fail again!

No comments:

Post a Comment