April 9, 2009

My First Award!


I am totally shocked and thrilled that I received my first award for my blog. What is most surprising is that it was from someone who has an incredible blog who I respect immensely! Em has given me the Proximidade Award.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

The fellow book bloggers that I nominated are Alexandra of Not Enough Bookshelves, Jocelyn from Teen Book Review, Kristi of The Story Siren, Jess of Book Reviews by Jess, Deltay of Lucid Conspiracy, Katie of KD's Library, The Book Muncher, and Kelsey of Reading Keeps You Sane.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome, thanks muchly for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congratulations on receiving your first award, may it be the first of many. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks! I'll add this to the other awards I've received....which I haven't posted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!!! And thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, that's a lovely award :)

    ReplyDelete