April 16, 2009

Thursday Update

I really don't have much to post here because my finals are due next week and I have to move out of my apartment soon so I'm super busy!
I discovered a really amazing frozen pizza that is actually relatively low calorie for having sausage and pepperoni. It is Newman's Own Supreme Thin & Crispy it only has 320 calories per serving and a serving is a third of the pizza. The pizzas are a decent size and are loaded with toppings. I feel like an add... but seriously they are SOO good. They come out of the oven nice and crispy too! Oh man I'm totally making myself hungry. To read up more about nutrition information or anything else about this wonderful pizza, just click here to go to the website.
Okay I definitely just took a break to eat because I made myself so hungry!
Speaking of food... one of my favorite reality shows is Ace of Cakes! If you haven't watched it, then you need to! The people who work there are so awesome, it looks like the best job ever. Although they do really tedious things... I hate that. I think Geof is my favorite person in the bakery. His humor is amazing. Duff, Mary Alice, Anna, and Adam are all really cool too. Who am I kidding? They are all great!
On a sad note, my dog died last weekend... so R.I.P. Lulu. I won't go through all the details, but I had her for around 14 years so it was a big shock. I mean yes she was old, but it was sudden. That's just how life goes.
This post is a little late... but oh well!

2 comments:

  1. lol good luck on your finals! and Never heard of "Ace of Cakes"? Im going to go look it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. KD- It is really cool to see the crazy things they can do with cakes! If you do check it out, let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete