September 6, 2009

On My Chair

This is where I post the books that I borrow from the library, buy, or I receive via mail in the last week.

"Soul Screamers: My Soul to Take"
by Rachel Vincent

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KAYLEE CAVANAUGH

She doesn't see dead people, but...

She sense when someone near her is about to die. And when it happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoying having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...

It has taken me weeks to get this book in my hands, but it finally came into the library this week! I just hope it is as good as everyone says. I am currently reading "City of Glass", but as soon as I'm finished with it then I'll jump into "My Soul To Take".

This meme (In My Mailbox) is brought to you by Kristi's (The Story Siren)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were finally able to get your hands on this one! I really enjoyed the story, liked Kaylee, and loved the mythology Rachel came up with. I have yet to read a book by Rachel Vincent that I didn't love, so hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love City of Glass... hope you do! And Rachel's book is great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete