September 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

"My Soul To Take"
Rachel Vincent
Excerpt from page 76:

Coach Tucker loomed on the edge of the green-and-white central throng, her sneakers spread wide for balance, pulling kids out of the way one at a time even as she shouted into a clunky, school-issue, handheld radio. Finally the crowd parted for her, revealing a motionless female form lying on the brown grass, one arm thrown out at her side.


Teaser Tuesdays was started by MizB on her blog. On Teaser Tuesdays participants are asked to grab the book they are currently reading and open it to a random page. Then fist two "teaser" sentences on that page between lines 7 and 12. The key is to entice readers to pick up the book without giving away any spoilers.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting! I'm always interested in reading new authors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I enjoy MSTT. Looking forward to the next book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What happened here? Great teaser this week :) Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh - what happened???? Great teaser. :)

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rachel Vincent! I'll have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh...that doesn't sound good! Nice teaser choice, though...action and mystery and foreboding all packaged together. I like it.

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! That sounds like a sight I wouldn't want to see. Hopefully they find the culprit.

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to picking this one up, at some point in the future (dang TBR list being soooo long). Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete