September 1, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

"Shiver"
Maggie Stiefvater
Excerpt from page 15:

I had imagined great adventures where I became a wolf by night and ran away with my wolf to a golden wood where it never snowed. I knew now that the golden wood didn't exist, but the pack - and my yellow-eyed wolf - did.

I have been hearing so many great things about "Shiver" that I had to see what the fuss was all about. I really want to read the final "Mortal Instruments" book, but I honestly couldn't resist "Shiver".

Teaser Tuesdays was started by MizB on her blog. On Teaser Tuesdays participants are asked to grab the book they are currently reading and open it to a random page. Then fist two "teaser" sentences on that page between lines 7 and 12. The key is to entice readers to pick up the book without giving away any

4 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I've heard a couple things about this book, too, and it sounds good, kind of a different take on the werewolf theme, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I have heard,but I'm only like 50 pages in. It is really interesting so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an intriguing read :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teaser sounds very good..This one is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete