October 12, 2012

Review: "Every Day" by David Levithan


Every Day by David Levithan
Pub. Date: August 28th 2012
Pages: 336
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Short and Sweet Synopsis:  The story of a 16 who wakes up in a different body of a random 16 year old everyday.

I just finished "Every Day" and LOVED IT! I'm sure there are other people at my library who can attest to the fact I hunted them down and went a little fan girl trying to express their need to read the book immediately. While "Every Day" didn't take me long to read, I found myself thinking about some of the situations that the main character was put in.

"Every Day" is hard to describe, but I think realistic fantasy sums it up. While it has fantastical elements, the main character waking up in a new body every morning, the story still deals with real issues. It felt like the characters were regular people in our world dealing with both normal and paranormal issues.

"Every Day" has a unique plot and great characters that will keep readers of all ages up all night frantically reading to find out what will happen next!


No comments:

Post a Comment