October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays October 16 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Any one can participate! Just

1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!
***Please avoid spoilers!***

What I Saw and How I Lied
Judy Blundell

"Margie and I believed in magazines and movies  more than church.  We knew that if we practiced hard enough, one day we'd smoke a real cigarette with Revlon matching lips and fingertips while Frank Sinatra sang 'All or Nothing at All' right at us." (Page 4)

I am 200 pages into "What I Saw and How I Lied" and I can't wait to find out how it ends!

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comments

No comments:

Post a Comment